Tuesday, March 04, 2008

See you in PA

By Libby

It's so not over. Tom Abrahams of the ABC affiliate in Houston, posts a local poll taken at noon today that has Obama and Hillary breaking even on the popular vote. I guess the winner will be determined by the caucuses. Edge to Obama there. Meanwhile, I just read that Republicans are crossing over in droves in Ohio and it appears those are breaking for Hillary. I'm thinking she will take it there, but by a narrow margin.

Whoever 'wins,' it looks to me that Limbaugh will be getting his wish. It would take a decisive victory by Obama to end this on today's results. It doesn't look like that's going to happen. I'm predicting they'll both be heading to Pennsylvania in the morning. Considering how ugly the last couple of weeks have been, I'm not looking forward to the next six.

On the bright side, there is the record breaking turnout. People are showing up to vote. That, at least, is an unequivocally good result.

No comments: