Sunday, March 16, 2008

Point and click activism of the week

By Libby

I don't know how I get on these lists but Democrats.com, who bill themselves as the aggressive progressives, have a point and click petition you can sign that will be sent to your Congresslizards in the House and Senate on the side bar of this page, where you can also participate in an interesting fax-in asking them to bring the troops home.

I only sent a personalized message with the petition because I'm working through next Wednesday and don't have easy access to a fax and copier at the moment. If you do have time and access, I think the fax-in graphic idea sounds like great fun and a sure way to get their attention. In any event, signing the petition is a good two minute activism action for this week and a great way to commemorate the five year anniversary of this ill fated occupation.

No comments: