Monday, January 07, 2008

Kossac mockery notwithstanding...

by shamanic

One of the biggest problems I have with the Clinton campaign is pollster Mark Penn. On television (and YouTube), he comes across as smug and slimy, and frankly every time I think of Hillary's campaign, his smarmy, I'm-smarter-than-you face follows right behind hers in my mind.

He's sort of the consummate operative for me this cycle, the paid political hit man, and like most of the netroots, I hate those people. I think they diminish our candidates by buffing them to a proto-presidential sheen and sending them out with carefully crafted phrases designed to appeal to the many while not alienating the few.

Mark Penn, you are one of the things wrong with politics today, and I'm happy to see your candidate struggle.

No comments: