Friday, December 14, 2007

Ron Paul - The Blimp

By Libby

I just picked this up from Hot Air, where Allahpundit is mocking the move, but I love the idea. Ron Paul launched a campaign blimp today. Unfortunately, although I'm nominally on the flight path, I haven't seen it and short of standing outside all day, it would take a huge stroke of luck to get a glimpse since blimps are so silent.

I may have to rethink my position on Ron Paul. Regular readers know how much I want a ride on one of those flying footballs. Maybe I could volunteer to be on the crew and finally realize that dream. It's looks like the gondola is large enough to hold passengers.

Meanwhile, I'll be tracking its flight path at the official website. Too cool.

Update by Cernig Then in the entirely non-blimpish direction there is the newly unveiled Hotties4RonPaul.com Calendar. I kid you not.

Next up, Hotties4Fred (all ex-girlfriends), Hotties4Rudy (all ex-wives) and Hotties4Hucka-Romney (all in period Puritan dress).

No comments: