Thursday, December 13, 2007

I was wrong about Obama. Just saying.

by shamanic

I just want to take a moment to indulge in some blogger truth telling. When we screw up, we don't have an editorial board to post corrections for our mistakes, so it falls to us to handle these things.

At the end of October, I wrote a series of snide posts about Obama's apparently flagging campaign and I said several things, blockquoted for your reading delight:
"This guy will simply never be able to beat the Republican party."

"With Obama's barely-there performance, I can only conclude that he's folding his tent."
I also strongly considered a protest vote for Dennis Kucinich at the time.

I was wrong about Obama's staying power, and I think I was wrong about his ability to take on the Republican nominee. Just thought I should clear that up.

No comments: