Monday, December 10, 2007

From Fresh Prince To Prez?

By Cernig

Look who want's to be President Smith...
In an interview with The Mail on Sunday's Live magazine to promote his latest film I Am Legend – where he plays a survivor of a man-made plague – he said: 'I'm going to be President of the United States.

"I always wanted to be the first black president but Barack Obama stole my idea. That's OK with me. Barack can go first and then I'll take my turn."

The actor, a Democrat, revealed he had already decided which social issues he would address if he came to power. He said: "Once I'm in, I'll start changing a few things that urgently need changing.

"The basis of human sanity is physical survival, right? So I'd start with universal healthcare and shelter. I can't see that happening under Bush."
And yes, Lissa's post headline is way better than mine and Mr Shake's comment says it all.

No comments: