Thursday, January 18, 2007

Opinions Needed

I've decided that it is high time to change up some of the posts linked under the "favourite posts" chunk of the Newshog sidebar. I've kept those which have proven most popular with site visitors and search engines but I want to add a few from the last year of Newshog.

So, if you have the time and inclination, tell me what should be there. Tell me too, if something that is already there shouldn't be.

I've a few ideas for consideration myself: one of the many posts on the U.S.' blinkered refusal to accept that Pakistan is not an ally; one of the many posts on why accusations that Iran is arming the Iraqi civil war are without hard evidence; the look at how the uber-right sets itself up a circular argument in favor of a coup to save America from terrorist-loving liberals was very popular as was my post on the next American foreign policy disaster upcoming on the Indian sub-continent. There have also been some excellent political "fibs" from Earl as well as the much-linked "Let them eat jellyfish" guest-post by Kat.

Then there were a couple of linked series of posts. A three-parter on a search for a foreign policy that works and another on the possibility of a disasterous war with Iran and the trumped-up evidence for the same.

Any thoughts? Any I missed?

No comments: