Saturday, March 29, 2008

Life is funny

By Libby

I'm fighting the effects of too much sleep this afternoon. I spent ten solid hours, catching up on lost REM time and dreaming heavily, mostly about politics, which left me more exhausted than refreshed. So I'm having a hard time warming up to the news today but this post at Buck Naked Politics amused me and provides the quote of the day.
"President Bush talked about having a road map to peace. It took him seven years to take it out of the glove compartment." ~Madeline Albright
Great line. I think Albright may be wasting her talents in academia. Maybe she should be writing monlogues for the late night comics.

6 comments:

메이저사이트 said...

The total glance of our web site is magnificent, as well as the content!

gostopsite.com said...

This is great to unleash and play.

sportstotomen.com said...

I wanted to thank you for this good read!!

19guide03.com said...

Visit our website Roots Analysis Also Please look over the report.

slotplayground.com said...

As I website possessor I believe the content material here is rattling great

edwardsrailcar.com said...

I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this!