Sunday, February 03, 2008

When idiots analyze Leftopia

By Libby

If thers hadn't already done such a bang up job of mocking this insipid tripe, I might have spent some time doing it myself. But why reinvent the wheel? I can't possibly top her take on it. I'll just give you a couple of my favorite quotes.
The problem with the thesis of the article is that's it's stupid, but still, the writer makes some boring points.
Curses, foiled again. Anyway, I think myself, I've both criticized and defended both HRC and Obama. Molly I was more in the Edwards camp than I was; I've been uncommitted, but that's only because I've been in a terrible indecisive funk since Gus Hall died. More to the point, I don't think anyone over here has ever been deluded enough to think Liberal Bloggers could be kingmakers.
I would excerpted more but you know how those angry lefties are.... they use the "F" word a lot. Anyway if you were wondering what the 'experts' think is wrong with Leftopia this week, check it out. It's hilarious.

No comments: