Thursday, July 12, 2007

Just a note on the professionalism of the Titusville Police Department

by shamanic

Okay, there are some elements about gay male sexuality that will probably always befuddle me, and the Bob Allen case in Florida is a great illustration. From the arrest report (reported at TPM):
"Allen engaged me in a conversation in which it was agreed that he would pay me $20.00 in order to perform a 'blow job' on me."
Let me see if I understand this: the cop was offered a happy and a $20 and instead of doing the obvious thing, we get to blog about it!

Those are some fine and ethical cops they've got down there in Titusville. Nice work, officer.

I think my favorite part of the TPM post is from Allen's statement, in which he says that "the truth will be coming out." Bob, c'mon. I'm pretty sure we're past that point.

No comments: