Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A Welcome For Our New Partner

Recently, I wrote that if I were putting together a blogging "dream team", I would want Libby Spencer from The Impolitic on it. Well, I must have been very good indeed in some past life because Libby has agreed to join the Newshog partnership. Please join us in welcoming Libby to our merry band.

Libby will be posting original and exclusive content here at Newshog and you can read even more of her insightful and incisive blogging over at her own blog. For one, she reminds me that I owe a retraction to Gen. Petraeus, who did indeed meet Democrats as well as Republican senators in recent closed-door sessions. No apology for the Republican caucus though, who are still sacrificing lives so they can walk in lockstep with the Decider.

And we aren't done yet. There are some more additions and changes planned for the Newshog partnership in the coming weeks. It's going to be fun.

Regards, C

No comments: