Sunday, January 15, 2006

Where's That Iran Post You Promised?

I did, I know. I promised you all a lengthy post on the worrying narrative towards war with Iran. I promised it would be here yesterday.

The post is now in its second re-write as the momentum of the narrative gathers pace and some people attempt to provide a counter-narrative to the warmongering rhetoric. It may end up posted in chunks if it doesn't actually turn into a whole book. I'm working on it, honestly I am. Meanwhile, I personally don't think there's anything more important going on at the moment so there won't be any other posts until I finish this one. Please have some patience because it will appear eventually. Hopefully today....I think.

Update Part One is now posted - the rest will follow as soon as possible.

No comments: