- Republican on Social Security reform; "I think it's irresponsible to borrow the whole trillion dollars". No s*** Sherlock.
- The AIDS pandemic is the worst disaster in human history, blighting childhood everywhere. (Thanks, Shadows)
- US tapped elBaradei phone with the aim of gathering evidence to remove him from IAEA, say officials.
- In the wake of the Kerik fiasco, will Bush be able to find anyone except mediocrities to fill open administration positions?
- Russia's defence minister is in China for talks aimed at further developing military and technical co-operation between the two countries. The Russia-China-India-Brazil Coalition still on track?
- Republican PR firm to open a media centre in Iraq "to help Baghdad’s candidates and political parties in Iraq’s first ever free and fair election."
- Scottish anti-war protestors urge a wave of "civil disobedience" protests. *sniff* It makes a man proud, so it does.
- A MUST READ! The additional money for armoring trucks is coming out of the payroll for GI's in the field, reports DefenceTech.
- Liberal powerhouse MoveOn has a message for the "professional election losers" who run the Democratic Party: "We bought it, we own it, we're going to take it back."
- Gordon Brown, British top finance minister, says we have a moral duty to aid the world's poor. He's from my hometown, you know.
- Social Security doom-mongering. The figures seem to suggest the Bush administration are dealing in fear tactics...again.
- A light-hearted look at when conspiracy theories go too far.
Quote of the Day:
Power has only one duty - to secure the social welfare of the People.