Thursday, March 13, 2008

I would like a sense of rhythm

And George W. Bush would like a stronger dollar according to the Wall Street Journal.

And neither are likely to happen short of intervention by Alien Space Bats. The fundamental reality of my non-coordination, near tone deafness, and amazing ability to find a double beat in everything means that I should not dance in public as a I am danger to myself and others.

The fundamental reality of a massive devaluation of the primary comparative advantage of the United States (fiscal engineering or fiscal Bull Sh*tting depending on your mood), structural deficits, off the books accounting, crashing asset values and irresponsible elite political leadership (on both sides of the aisle, but especially on the Republican side) means there is no good reason for foreigners to cheaply sell us their assets which is what a strong dollar policy means.

George W. Bush might as well wish for a strong dollar and a pony at this point

No comments: