Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Banker bombs Pottersville

By Libby

One of Blogtopia's most valuable bloggers and a personal favorite of mine, jurassicpork, is under fire. He just posted the Last Dispatch From Pottersville.
No, I'm not walking away for good, either for a novel or otherwise. This could be Pottersville's final dispatch because my former bank, Citizen's, has not only shut down my checking account but the branch manager with whom I spoke just told me that they've already shut down my blog.
You have to read the whole story to believe it. Actually, it's hard to believe even after you read the details. Crazy stuff and worse yet it's his birthday. If you have a moment, click over and leave him a cheery message. I have a feeling he could use a little blogger support today.

No comments: