Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Those Same Two Names Again

By Cernig

I know it's been out there for a while but I finally took the presidential candidate match-up quiz at Glassbooth. It beats the other such quizzes I've seen because it lets you allocate “importance points” to issues, then serves you questions on the basis of your points allocation.

I'm very much a Euro-lefty so the quiz handed me Dennis Kucinich - 81% and Mike Gravel - 80%. The same two names cropped up the last time I took one of these quizzes and also came up for several regular readers. Newshoggers must just be a kinda Kucinich/Gravel place. I figure the other 20-odd pre cent of my political leaning is probably even further left - my own guess is I match closest to Bernie Sanders out of all US political figures.

No comments: