Saturday, September 15, 2007

Condi's companions

By Libby

There's a new book out about Condi Rice that has sparked a new round of speculation about her sexuality. For myself, I couldn't care less whether she's a lesbian or not. While I have some sympathy for the outing of politicians who are closet homosexuals while rabidly promoting anti-gay agendas, I don't think anyone should be judged on their sexual preferences.

Further I don't think it means much that Condi's best female friend is probably gay and they jointly own property. I'm as hetero as they come and my two best women friends are lesbians. Given the right circumstances I would gladly enter into a co-ownership agreement with them. So there's actually no point to this post other than I love word play and I can't resist the opportunity to point out Rice and Bean's house proves nothing.

No comments: