Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Happy Blogiversary

By Libby

Ron Chusid at Liberal Values is celebrating his first. I don't always agree with Ron but I love the way he thinks and he's a terrific writer. I wish him the best on his anniversary and many more happy years to come. Click over and wish him a happy day.

It seems he shares the day with Insty who is celebrating his sixth. I wish Glenn the best too. Don't get me wrong. I think he's a pompous, arrogant and irresponsible opportunist who has treated me with almost nothing except disrespect and outright unkindness since the first time I emailed him almost five years ago, but he's still the first blog I ever read and I learned a lot about blogging from studying what he did in the early years.

So even though he's given me no reason to like him and in fact, in the last couple of years has given me all too many reasons to loathe him, he is a pioneer of this sport. I respect him for that and appreciate the lessons, however grudgingly given. So I wish him many happy returns as well.

No comments: