Monday, March 05, 2007

Get well Soon, Mum

I posted yesterday saying my Mum had taken a nasty fall and smashed her hip.

Well, I've just heard she's out of surgery after a full hip replacement and is sitting up in bed and chatting cheerfully. Which shows how much "agenda" there is in the rightwing's tales of massive British health service waiting lists. Thanks to the doctors and nurses for taking such good care of her.

Thanks to, go to my wonderful little sister (by three years). I'm in a different country and have been worrying about how my Mother would cope when she got home from hospital. I shouldn't have. My sister has always made me proud of her through her ability to take life by the throat and shake some sense into it and this time is no different. She's superb.

And thanks to all those who emailled sending their best. It was greatly appreciated.

Regards, C

No comments: