Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Win A Copy Of George Lakoff's "Thinking Points"

I've just finished "Thinking Points" by George Lakoff and the folks at the Rockridge Institute and I'm hoping to post a full review before the weekend, time permitting.

Let me just say now, though, that this book is bloody excellent. It's already had more impact on the way I write than just about anything I've read this year. If you're involved in writing about or campaigning for progressive issues and countering the uber-right's arguments then you need to read this book. It is that simple.

So...By happy accident and the benevolence of Lakoff's PR folks who sent me two copies of the book for review - I have a copy to give away.

So here's Newshog's first ever competition and its going to be a straightforward prize-draw. If you want to enter, leave your name or internet "handle" in comments. The draw will be done on Sunday 8th Oct. and I will then post the winner's name so that they can contact me for shipping. Fair enough?

No comments: