Thursday, August 03, 2006

Political Fib of the Day - Knowledge is Knockin'

I'm not a religious person.

I'll go along with a bit of spirituality once in a while, but overall I don't think there is a supreme being sitting up on a cloud somewhere.

In my opinion, evolution is plain, straight, damn fact.

When you get right down to it, there have been SO many mutations over SO much time, it was inevitable that humanity would develop. The basic biological need for our DNA to survive developed our great big brains and, perhaps, we'll make it for a little while longer.

Or not.

So that's me. You know where I'm coming from now.

That being said, all I can say is, thank you, Kansas, for giving me a glimmer of hope for today's world.

You can't believe how nice it is for me to see rational thought re-emerging from the state of Kansas:

Hope
For
Kansas,
Hope For Us -
For Rational Thought...
Scientific Standards Matter.

No comments: