Friday, November 25, 2005

The Sister Rocks Today

I've got nothing today - I think its mental sloth brought on by too much rich food yesterday.

I'm working on something though - entitled "You don't have to be a sociopath to be Republican but..."

Its based on this page but I'm going to turn it into a set of illustrative links...a link for every main point. Any suggestions will be accepted thankfully and hopefully I will finish it tomorrow.

In the meantime, go read Shakespeare's Sister. She truly rocks today, saying everything I would have said only better on the stories she covers (although I did get involved in comments on one post).

Read:

Another Dem War Hawk Bites the Dust wherein the Sis asks if Dems will ever address their failure in voting for pre-emptive war or whether they will try to pretend there was none.

Get It Together, Britain on the terrible treatment of British rape victims. Just don't imagine the US does better. A friend of mine was gang-raped in ASAF training and it took 5 years to get her compensation.

More on Bush’s “Joke”. You know - the one I won't talk about because I'm still a Brit and Tory Tony is throwing the Official Secrets Act around like a latter day despot.

No comments: