Monday, October 17, 2005

Condi Says No To Prez Run

If it wasn't so sad and scary how rightwingers can happily live in entire alternate dimensions of reality then it would be funny. Even after she's said it a dozen times the reality-defficient still keep on keeping on with their delusions.

"It's not what I want to do with my life, it's not what I'm going to do with my life," Rice said Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press"...

"I'm not somebody who wants to run for office. I haven't ever run for anything," Rice told NBC. "I think I'm doing what I need to do, which is to try and promote American foreign policy, American interests, the president's democracy agenda at an extraordinary time."

Pressed by host Tim Russert, Rice said, "I don't know how may ways to say no."

"So," asked Russert, "no ...?"

A few seconds of silence followed. "Tim," Rice said, "I don't know how many ways to tell people that I have no interest in being a candidate for anything. ... No."


And still they will believe what they want to instead of what is real...

No comments: