Since I kind of enjoyed doing it yesterday, here's some more surfomania:
- Want to anticipate what could be a very good movie?
- What kind of influence can a magazine cover really have?
- PSoTD points out the obvious grasping of the GrOPers - Last throes or last straws?
- Another comment on Kerry's comment
- Even more commentary on the GrOPer over-reaction to Kerry's comment
- Charges to be filed and BOY are they getting testy...
- If you're preparing for Armageddon, the date to remember is November 7 - Sometime between 3AM and Midnight. Please prepare by stripping naked (that will save the angels' time spent stripping the saved prior to their entrance to Heaven!) and watching fauxnewz (because you just KNOW GOD watches Brit Hume!) during that time. Don't miss a second of it, because they're going to announce The Rapture at some point during that brief (when compared to an eternity in the afterlife!) period of time. STAY TUNED! Don't bother with ANY earthly concerns because they aren't important! And have a nice day.
QT gives us an appropriately-timed scare:
Don King, a Hingham, Mass., reader, regarding QT's noting that the United States, which had announced a plan to install surveillance towers along the U.S.-Canada border, is now having trouble finding long stretches of our border because it has underfunded the International Boundary Commission, which is supposed to keep track of our border, writes:
"I didn't realize that a border was that difficult to keep track of. I mistakenly assumed it just stayed in one place. If I see it, is there someone I should notify?"
A number of readers have asked about this.
There is nothing to worry about. It seems to be an innocent matter of vegetation overgrowing our border markers.
Or, well, you know, a prelude to invasion.
***Have a great day, everyone.