Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Today is International Liberal Blogroll Day



I have mentioned once or twice in the past that certain of the A list liberal bloggers are...well...elitist. That was pretty much confirmed for me when Atrios at Eschaton blog and a couple of other big fish used material from one of us lowly minnows, Ron Brynart, without even so much as a link to attribute the source. That's called plaigerism in my book, and it leaves a nasty taste. Anyway, In Search of Utopia has an excellent post where you can read the story in summary so I won't get into details here.

What I do want to get into detail about is the logo above. It comes from my Unpaid Punditry Corps colleague PSoTD. He explains as follows:

Today - Wednesday, March 16th - International Liberal Blogroll Day, please visit one of the blogs on my blogroll. When you arrive at that blog, please take the time to look it over, and then take the time to look over the blogs on their blogroll.

Sharing visibility of blogs shares the wealth of the information in blogs. Please share.


That sounds like the kind of thing I can get behind. When you are done reading this blog for now(and hopefully leaving a comment or two), click on one of the links from the blogroll. When you are done having fun at that blog, click again. Do that as many times as you have time and interest for. Broaden your horizons.

And if you find anything you think the rest of us should be reading, come back and tell us about it.

4 comments:

WebGuy said...

Thanks for helping out!

No, I really don't see all :)

Rainbow Demon said...

This is a great thing, isn't it?

Love the blog, keep up the good work.

Peace,
=RD=

Cernig said...

Hi Folks,

Thanks RD, I enjoy your blog too. :-)

PSoTD, obviously you don't see all *grin*, otherwise you would have seen that I crossposted this on Loaded Mouth and it's already been picked up by "Republican Sinners"...lotsa fun.

Regards, C

Harkonnendog said...

I wonder if any unsuspecting libbys will fall into that cesspool of rightwing diatribicanalism that is HARKNONNEDOG...
MAUAHAHAHAHAHAH! :)